NineCube集成电路设计平台共建社区
  [Search] 搜索   [Recent Topics] 最新主题   [Hottest Topics] 热门主题   [Members]  会员列表   [Groups] 返回首页 
[Register] 会员注册 / 
[Login] 登入 
Tony Gonzalez Jersey  XML
论坛首页 » 今天心情不错
发表人 内容
linchao

[Avatar]

注册时间: 11/08/2018 15:16:28
文章: 108
来自: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
离线

Aaron Rodgers was unhappy when the Packers released Jordy Nelson Shaun Alexander Jersey , and it doesn’t make sense to the quarterback that the team would replace Nelson with another high-priced receiver.

The Packers cut Nelson, who was scheduled to make $9.25 million in base salary and count $12.5 million against the cap, to free up $10.2 million in cap space. The Cowboys made a similar move with Dez Bryant, who was set to make $12.5 million and count $16.5 million against the cap. His release saves Dallas $8.5 million against the cap.

New ESPN analyst Jason Witten, a former teammate of Bryant’s with the Cowboys John Matuszak Jersey , speculated last week that Bryant will “end up going to the Green Bay Packers.”

On Tuesday, Rodgers was asked about Witten’s prediction, which Witten said was based on Bryant fitting what Rodgers does.

“I’m paid to play quarterback, so I don’t make those decisions,” Rodgers said Mitch Morse Jersey , via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.

The Packers drafted three receivers, getting Missouri’s J'Mon Moore (fourth round), South Florida’s Marquez Valdes-Scantling (fifth) and Notre Dame’s Equanimeous St. Brown (fifth). The rookies will compete with Geronimo Allison for playing time behind Davante Adams and Randall Cobb.

“Well, we like young receivers, so I’m assuming that’s the way they’re going to keep going Brandon Parker Jersey ,” Rodgers said. “I don’t know why you’d cut Jordy and bring in Dez, but he’s a talented player. He’s going to end up somewhere. If he ends up here, we’ll obviously welcome him with open arms and get him up to speed as quick as possible.”

Miami Dolphins undrafted rookie Mike McCray has decided to retire two days before the start of training camp, saying he was playing football for the wrong reasons.

The former Michigan linebacker announced his retirement Tuesday on Twitter. McCray said football shaped him, but he sacrificed his happiness and well-being.

"I want to encourage those reading this to do what feels good on the inside and not what looks good on the outside Tony Gonzalez Jersey ," he tweeted. "Also, make sure you are doing it for you and your happiness and not for others and their happiness."

The Dolphins placed McCray on the reserve-retired list. He was a two-year starter at Michigan, earned All-Big Ten honorable mention in 2016 and was a team captain in 2017.

Adidas Jonathan Quick Jersey

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
[WWW]

论坛首页 » 今天心情不错
前往: