NineCube集成电路设计平台共建社区
  [Search] 搜索   [Recent Topics] 最新主题   [Hottest Topics] 热门主题   [Members]  会员列表   [Groups] 返回首页 
[Register] 会员注册 / 
[Login] 登入 
B.J. Goodson Jersey  XML
论坛首页 » 今天心情不错
发表人 内容
linchao

[Avatar]

注册时间: 11/08/2018 15:16:28
文章: 108
来自: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
离线

Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tryonn Lue expects injured forward Kevin Love to play Friday in Game 3 at Indiana.

Love hurt his left thumb late in Wednesday’s victory that evened the series at 1-1. He did not return but did participate in Friday’s morning shootaround with what appeared to be a taped-up thumb.

Lue told reporters Love felt better and noted he is a right-handed shooter. Love did not speak with reporters.

The All-Star would be one of the key ingredients in helping to provide a stronger supporting cast for LeBron James B.J. Goodson Jersey , who scored 46 points in Game 2.

When asked if he expected more help, James explained his teammates play the game the right way and ”we’ll see what happens.”

More NBA basketball:

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said that he wants quarterback Patrick Mahomes to “massage each play and see how it works against different coverages” in practices leading up to his first season as the team’s starter and that process is going to work out better some days than others.

Thursday was not one of those better days. Mahomes threw interceptions in both 7-on-7 and full team work and completed under 50 percent of his passes overall. After the practice Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , Mahomes talked about practice being the time to see what isn’t clicking on offense.

“If you want to make mistakes, you make them now DeForest Buckner Jersey ,” Mahomes said, via ESPN.com. “You don’t want to make those mistakes in the game.”

No one’s expectations for Mahomes are going to be dimmed by a shaky practice in May Travis Kelce Jersey , especially with Mahomes embracing Reid’s message about this being a time to learn and feel out what’s going to make up the best approach come September.

Authentic Womens Dontae Johnson Jersey

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
[WWW]

论坛首页 » 今天心情不错
前往: